MOLD PROBLEM IN YOUR
Let the experts at Damage Control fix
your mold problem.
The Problem with Mold
Having mold in your home won’t necessarily make you sick. But it does have the potential to cause certain health issues.
What We Do
Inspect & Plan
We will gladly schedule an appointment with you to come out and inspect your home for mold.
We will set up a containment in the area we are working in to make sure there is no further exposure.
Expose & Treat
We will remove any materials needed to remove and treat the mold in the affected area.
Scrub & Test
Once we treat and remove the mold, we will do an air clearance to make sure there is no more mold.
After everything is removed and treated, we will start putting your house back to its original state.
Insurance Claim Support
We will try to make sure that your project is covered by insurance if you wish to file a claim.
Trust the mold remediation
experts at Damage Control:
- Visual inspection by trained professionals
- Swab and air sample testing
- Mold removal techniques to guarantee safe, complete, and permanent mold remediation
- Fungicidal application to prevent future mold growth
- Bonded, insured, and IICRC certified